Friday 22 June 2012

Home Made Maze

We make all sorts of amazing things at God Squad (Sunday School) like this maze.  I have made lots of these now and they are loads of fun with marbles moving round them.  And they are really easy to make once mum has broken up the lolly sticks.

Here is how to make one yourself.

1. Draw a shape for your maze

2. Cut this out of cardboard

3. Decorate the cardboard any way you want - I like to stick plain paper on and then draw on it

4. Put different pieces of lolly stick on top to make a maze

5. Stick them down with glue when they are where you want

6. Roll a marble around your maze.

1 comment:

maggy, red ted art said...

That reminds me of a maze I built at school once. I was so proud of it!

Thanks for sharing on Kids Get Crafty!

Maggy & Alissa