Thursday 16 February 2012

The Muppets Film Review

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I saw the muppets with mummy.  There was kermit the frog and miss piggy and fuzzy bear and animal and all the muppets mummy remembered.  I didn't really know who they were.  There was also a new muppet called Walter with his human brother and his girlfriend, they want to save the muppet theatre.  Walter finds Kermit and tells him the theatre needs saving, they go and find all the other muppets and put on a show.  

The show was the best bit and really funny, mum liked that best as well.  Mum said it was just like she used to watch on the TV.

My favourite character was Walter and Mum says she still likes fuzzy bear best, I like him too.

We saw Selena Gomez in the film and there were other famous people like Jack Black.

There were lots of songs and they were really silly, I liked them because they were silly.

I give it 10/10 and it's really good for mums and dads as well because they were all laughing in the cinema.

No comments: