Sunday 12 February 2012

100 word challenge week #20

Prompt: .....it wasn't my fault .....

One school morning in class Jack told Chloe to say "I don't like you" to Zoe. Chloe didn't like the idea of saying that because Zoe was her friend, but Jack said he'd tell the teacher if she didn't. 

At break time the girls were playing catch in the playground and Chloe told Zoe she didn't like her.  Zoe was very upset but she didn't show it.

After break Zoe told her class teacher.  The teacher spoke to Chloe who said "it's not my fault, Jack told me to do it".  The teacher told her to say sorry to Zoe.  Zoe said it was ok.

The teacher spoke to Jack and Jack said he was only joking, he wasn't really, he just didn't want to get told off.  The teacher told him to say sorry to Zoe and Chloe.

The End
By Rachel age 6

2 comments:

Miss Savory (Team 100WC) said...

I thought this was a really good idea for a 100WC entry, Rachel, because this sort of thing does happen sometimes and children can behave just like you have said they did. Well done.

Deirdre said...

This is such a good story Rachel. I still remember this happening when I was at school, a very long time ago. You are a 100WC writing star.