Monday 2 January 2012

Reminded of Mary Poppins


This is a first for the blog, a film mentioned three times, but it's Mary Poppins and it's well worth repeat mentions since it was my FFF: first favourite film.

We have, obviously, watched Mary Poppins over Christmas; it just wouldn't be christmas if we didn't. We have also commented on Mary Poppins flight with an umbrella as we walked by the sea in the wind. We've drawn pictures, akin to the chalk drawings by Bert and we've walked like penguins.

Perhaps this is why when I saw this picture on a friend's facebook wall it shouted at me

IT'S THE FIREWORKS FROM THE CHIMNEY SWEEP SCENE IN MARY POPPINS

Thank you to Susan Potter for taking it and sharing it, it has made me smile enough to share it and I hope it spreads that smile.

No comments: