Saturday 21 May 2011

Wizards of Waverley Place The Movie

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I wasn't expecting much of this film; a movie from a tv series didn't scream "great film" to me.  But Rachel wanted to see it and what better way to deal with end of the week exhaustion on a Friday afternoon.

It was made in 2009 following the first series if Wizards of Waverley Place.  The cast is the same and it follows on from the end of series 1, so far so good.

And I'm surprised to say that I actually enjoyed it, especially the family wizard tournament.  Of course it's cheesy and low budget, but it has it's own WoWP charm.

As for Rachel, here's her review.  Beware, spoilers contained.

I loved it, the film is as great as the programme.  The magician is funny and so is Alex's dad.  Alex casts a spell she can't undo and then it's all about finding how to put it right.  It is good to know how Alex won the family wizard competition.  It is great for girls like me.
10/10

No comments: