Monday 9 May 2011

Toobie woobies reviewey by Racheley

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Toobie woobies are straws and there is a machine which cuts the straws and makes holes in the straws. Then you can join the straws together to make things.

You can make a number 4.
You can make flowers.

You make the flower by putting the special flower stickers from the box onto the straws to make a flower.  If you put lots together you can make a bunch of flowers.

This is a flower cross I made.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Lots of my friends like playing with Toobie woobies as well, making weird shapes and models of things.

If you run out of the straws you can just buy more, that means it will last forever and ever.

I can't get the twirling tool to work but that's ok.

I think it's the best art kit I have.
Rachel

No comments: