Friday 6 May 2011

5QF - 6th May 11

Five Question Friday, here goes, my first time joining in.
Here is the link to the fabulous My Little Life who is hosting this week. The rules are simple, we each answer these five questions and then link up at My Little Life.

1. Have you ever had roommates?

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?

4. What is the messiest room in your house?

5. What is your ideal mothers day?
________________________________________________

Here goes.....

1. Have you ever had roommates?
Oh yes, I've had room mates. The first experience was in my first year at University. The hall of residence paired you up by your interests, listed on your university application form; of course these are the things your parents and school think should be mentioned, not your actual interests at age 18. My room mate for the year was nice enough, but we could not have been more opposite; it did not a happy year make, nuff said.

2. How many names do you/your children have?
Emma Louise Michael John Rachel Zoe Major

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
Of course, and it was even more fantastic than we ever realised. For more on our day, read here

4. What is the messiest room in your house?
Well that depends on the day; but right now it's Friday so Rachel hasn't had much time out of school to go through her playroom like a tornado. That means my study wins hands down, especially as I've had a busy week and have been planning a sermon for Sunday.

5. What is your ideal mothers day?
It's pure and simple; it's family time, perfect. This is how we celebrated this year

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I laughed about your daughter going through the playroom like a tornado. They are a bit like that arent they? Have a great weekend.

annies home said...

so agree mothers day is for family time come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com