Tuesday 26 April 2011

Campaign to show respect

I was blogging on my LLM Calling blog about respect and how little I think we show our respect and admiration for others. And it seemed the perfect subject for a campaign and a blog link up. Of course I tagged Major Love of Film so here's my contribution linked at Campaign to show respect.

So who do I respect and how do I show it?
Today I had a delivery from a local delivery firm with two guys. They arrived on time, they smiled, they even carried the heavy boxes into my house for me. When they were asking for my signature I asked of there was a number I could ring to express my thanks for their work today. I could tell they'd never heard or expected that before, but they found a number.

So I rang the office and told them who my delivery guys were and how impressed I was with the service. I'm taking the silence that I received as stunned silence but eventually they pulled it together and said they'd make a note and pass on my thanks.

So today I hope I've started the campaign to show respect well and truly.
Now all that's left is to tag some others to do similar and link up here

You're tagged: @erika @ipswichmummy @susurem @pamelotH @mrspandp @northernmum1 and @therealsupermum

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I have a post on the way!
XxX

Pamela Fagan Hutchins said...

Excellent! I will blog about this as well and link to your list. Great idea.

MichelleTwinMum said...

A fabulous idea, been tagged further down the line so will post something (probably next week now and link back).

Mich x

Marylin said...

Oooooh I like this one! Thanks for the tag! :) x

LLM Calling said...

Can't wait for all your posts ladies