Monday 4 April 2011

30 day positivity challenge


Over at my original, individual, ministry focussed blog LLM Calling I have taken up the 30 day challenge to say something nice to Mike every single day this month.

I wanted to do something similar for Rachel, but I have to have stricter rules because I always tell her how proud I am and how much I love her and how beautiful she is, where would be the challenge in any of that. So my specific challenge for Rachel is:

a) I will make an individual proclamation each day which is 100% positive; this will not include "I love you", "you are so beautiful" or "I am so proud of you".
b) I can’t ask for anything in return
c) I must make her aware of it each day
d) I will also make at least one additional person aware of it each day by blogging

watch this space, it all starts here.

If you'd like to know more please visit the wonderful women who started the challenge at http://lbddiaries.com/blog/2011/04/01/another-30-day-challenge/
and http://pamelahutchins.com/2011/03/31/30-day-challenge-accentuate-the-positive-eliminate-the-negative/

No comments: