Saturday 12 February 2011

Shrek by Rachel

I think Shrek smells but I don't think he is scary really. People chase him all over the place and he hides in his swamp, I think that smells too. He has lots of friends from fairy tales and they all want Shrek to save their home. Donkey is really funny, he makes me laugh all the time. Shrek pretends he doesn't like donkey but really they are friends.

There is a tiny mean king who wants to marry a princess but can't get past the dragon. Shrek is the one who goes to get the princess. He falls in love with the princess when he sees her as a Shrek. Donkey falls in love with the dragon.

Everyone is happy at the end, but not the king, and they all live happily ever after in love.

Good for everyone, I watched it when I was as small as 2 and even grandad likes it.
9/10

No comments: